What is a Virtual Assistant?
A Virtual Assistant is an independent contractor who provides professional quality administrative services (including word processing, data processing, business plans, marketing support, research) and other specialized services (like bookkeeping, real estate support) to businesses and individuals. Tasks or Projects are communicated to the virtual assistant via the internet, phone, fax or courier and sometimes for local clients onsite.
Why hire a Virtual Assistant?
You pay only for “time on task” or by project – there is no payroll expenses, no paid vacation time, no benefits, no bonuses etc..
What are the advantages of using a Virtual Assistant?
- Your VA will help you stay focused and on schedule – freeing up your time to concentrate on building your business
- Your VA can handle your seasonal or periodic projects and is very convenient when your current staff gets overloaded or during holidays.
- No need to purchase additional office equipment, furniture or computers.
- You are not limited to the usual 9-5 hours— most virtual assistants keep very flexible schedules.
- Your VA will work with no supervision -you can depend on having your tasks completed on time every time.